Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By visiting or using our website you are agreeing to submit to our Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these terms, you may not use the site.
- These Terms and Conditions may change in the future and such changes will be found herein.
- This site is meant users who are at least 18 years old.
- All the original content within our website is our intellectual property, protected by copyright and/or trademark laws, including but not limited to written material and logos. Your use of our website is intended for private use only – no commercial uses are authorized.
- Any writings or other materials uploaded by you through the Blog and/or the email system becomes the sole property Jackal Relic.
- We reserve the right to edit or delete Blog posts which are deemed by us to be disparaging, offensive, or otherwise inappropriate for the purpose of the site.
- The site may only be used for the business of purchasing comic books from Jackal Relic (along with any other required activities to enable the transaction between Jackal Relic and its customer). You are also authorized to access the site with a mobile device, subject to the same Terms and Conditions.
- The Blog and email messaging system on the site shall not be used to disparage other users, us, or the site itself, nor can it violate any applicable law.
- We reserve the right to take legal action in order to enforce these terms and conditions. Such a legal proceeding shall occur in King County, Washington, USA.
- We reserve the right to update, change or modify the contents of the site without notice, although we have no obligation to do so. By using our site and electing to purchase a product, you agree that the extent of our obligation to you is to deliver a product as represented in exchange for payment from you for said product. You agree that our liability for a particular product will not exceed the price you paid for that product if it is determined the product differs from its represented description. Once the product is placed into the custody of a third-party carrier (the mail delivery organization such as USPS, UPS, or FEDEX), you understand that damages arising out of the handling of the product by the delivery service are the fault of the carrier. You also agree we have no obligation or liability to you for any other losses, damages, or consequential damages of any kind arising out of your purchase of products from us or allegedly arising out of the use of the site.
- You agree that in the event of damage to a package, upon its arrival to you, you will report the incident to us and photo-document it as described in our Shipping, Insurance & Returns section. We will report the claim to the carrier and manage the claims process. You agree that in no event will returns be honored if reported more than 14 days after delivery to you.
- Although rare, corrections to our product pricing may occur in the event of a mistake in said pricing. In the event an item is mispriced, we reserve the right to cancel a transaction with a notice of explanation to you. You will be invited to repurchase the item at the correct price.
- In order to resolve a complaint regarding the site please contact us at:
1752 NW Market St
Seattle WA 98101